KD Maintenance is in partnership with the best Water Treatment Company in the South of England.
Providing a quality service at a competitive price, together with the recognition of our client’s requirements and provision of cost effective solutions, our water treatment programs are highly regarded by our largest clients such as UCL and Kier.
E-coli, Legionella and various other bacterial diseases are becoming more common in our water systems, we can help by offering you the utmost protection including the following services.
• Pre-commission cleaning of closed systems in line with BSRIA BG29/2012.
• Closed systems monitoring (Heating and Chilled).
• Site tests carried out using calibrated equipment.
• UKAS accredited Chemical and Microbiological analysis of closed systems.
• Chemical De-scales of plant and Boilers/Calorifiers.
• Remedial works carried out following L8 Assessments.
• Supply and install of side stream filtration units.
• Disinfection of Storage Cisterns and Water Systems in accordance with HSE & British Standards specifications i.e. ACOPL8/HSG (274) part 2. & PD 855468:2015.
• Disinfection of Domestic Water Systems to BS.8558 / PD 855468:2015.
• Sampling for Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems BS7592:2008.
• Sampling of Domestic Hot & Cold Water Systems in accordance with BS8554:2015.
• Design Fully Compliant Water Hygiene programs to control the risk of Legionella within water systems. We can ensure that the entire monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annual responsibilities are met and recorded, or audit records if tasks are being carried by other responsible people.
• Legionella Risk Assessments and Legionella Control as directed by the Health & Safety Publication “Legionnaires’ Disease – The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems” Approved Code of Practice (L8) and BS.8580:2010.
• Constant volume and variable volume air systems.
• Air displacement systems.
• Air induction systems.
• Heat recovery systems.
• Carrier Moduline/Modubox VAV systems including their refurbishment.
• LTHW and Chilled water systems including constant volume and variable volume systems.
In addition to the commissioning services listed above we also offer the following related services:
• Validation checks to Air and Water Systems.
• Commissioning feasibility checks prior to installation.
• Ductwork pressure testing.
• Commissioning Management and O & M Manuals.
All of the services we provide conform to current standards and regulations.
For more information please call us on 01622 919012 or via email at email@example.com.
Why Choose Us?
- Drainage Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Installations
- Booster Sets
- Pressurisation Units
- Plant Room Installations
- Gas Services
- Water Treatment
KD Maintenance cover all areas in Kent for Drain services including:
London, Ashford, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Chatham, Cranbrook, Crayford, Dartford, Deal, Dover, Edenbridge, Erith, Faversham, Folkestone, Gillingham, Gravesend, Herne Bay, Hythe, Lydd, Maidstone, Margate, Orpington, Blackheath, Catford, Brixton, Charlton, Ramsgate, Rochester, Sandwich, Sevenoaks, Sheerness, Sittingbourne, Southborough, Strood, Swanley, Tenterden, Thanet, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Westerham, Bromley, Whitstable, Kings Hill, West Malling, Meopham, Essex, South London, Medway & East Sussex, Croydon.
We also offer the following services:
Blocked Drain Kent – Blocked Drains Kent – Drain Lining – Drain Relining -Blocked Sink – Clogged Sinks – Drain Cleaning – Drain Clearance – Drainage Specialists – Drain Blocked Kent – Unblocking Drains – Drain Unblocking – Drainage Solutions – Blocked Toilet – Clogged Toilet – Drain Unblocking Companies – Drain CCTV Surveys – Drainage CCTV Reports – Blocked Drain